Cov Music Scene.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MUSIC BOX 4 - CANCELLED

Go down

Topic MUSIC BOX 4 - CANCELLED

Post by Martin Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:22 pm

"MUSIC BOX" is back, returning to Rosie Malones, Friday 4th December, with an outstanding new line up...

MUSIC BOX 4 - CANCELLED Musicbox4december2009sh

More details about this ace line up to follow...

Last edited by Martin - The Red List on Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Martin
Martin
Groupie
Groupie

Back to top Go down

Topic Re: MUSIC BOX 4 - CANCELLED

Post by Martin Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:44 am

Here's the lowdown on this throwdown...

SHACKLETONS: www.myspace.com/shackletonsloveyou

A classic fusion of country and blues rock music, SHACKLETONS have charm and charisma to spare. With cleverly crafted songs, a fine collection of vocal styles and harmonies, and some nifty guitar playing, these Coventry favourites will bring any gig to a righteous close!

THE ROGUE STATES: www.myspace.com/theroguestates

Smiley yet powerful Britpoppers THE ROGUE STATES write infectious tunes and have a unique way of delivering them right between the eyes. Every song is like a vintage hit that’s still to come; this is a band for Coventry to be proud of!

THE RED LIST: www.myspace.com/theredlist

Mixing up alternative rock with electro sounds, THE RED LIST are a quirky combination that both surprise and impress. Coventry, Nuneaton and B’ham combine to bring these talents together – they’ll cross energetic genres with no apology for the bumpy ride!

THE DIESELS: www.myspace.com/thedieselslive

Acoustic and blues rockers THE DIESELS bring some real pedigree. They are an accomplished and well travelled live band, with influences from The Rolling Stones to Kings Of Leon. Great songs, great musicians, welcome back to Coventry guys!

IDLE PLAYTHINGS: www.myspace.com/idleplaythings

Indie/electronica with balls, IDLE PLAYTHINGS have totally nailed the 2 most important things about live music – they’re tight as hell and have catchy immediate songs. From Nuneaton, they come to open our night and set the standard: very high!
Martin
Martin
Groupie
Groupie

Back to top Go down

Post by Martin Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:01 pm

Gone proper tits up, this gig has (sorry for the Yoda soundalike)

Firstly Rosies double book the venue, making me change my night to Saturday 5th December
Then 3 of the 5 bands booked can't make the changed date.

So, anyone interested in playing this gig please PM me - or I'm likely to just pull the whole night MUSIC BOX 4 - CANCELLED Icon_mad
Martin
Martin
Groupie
Groupie

Back to top Go down

Post by Martin Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:28 pm

I've decided to knock this particular gig on the head MUSIC BOX 4 - CANCELLED Icon_cry
Martin
Martin
Groupie
Groupie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down